top of page

Awakening Mircales

Public·31 members

Messages for Sunday, August 6, 2023- The messages from Spirit remind us to stay in the present moment and focus on creativity and passion, things that bring you joy and happiness and keeps you in the present moment allowing you to rise above problems to gain truth, clarity and insight.  This also leads to contentment bringing up feelings of gratitude and thankfulness.

Creative Expression- This message is a reminder for you to use some form of creativity to express your emotions and feelings.  Singing, dancing, writing/playing music, art, photography, dance etc... are just some forms of creativity, choose a form you are drawn to; this will also help you be more open to receiving messages from Spirit and the angelic realm.  Creative expression makes you feel alive and excited, assists with healing and reignites passion toward your life."  This is a message for you to delve into different areas of creative expression to assist you in current creative projects and reignite your passions.  It doesn't matter what it is, what matters is that you have enjoy it and the process; and it will also lift any mental blocks.  You will gain new insights, ideas and inspirations that will assist you in moving forward on your life path.   Also, this helps to nurture your inner child.  Their are limitless possibilities, let your heart and mind be open receiving; and call on your angelic team for anything you need.  The affirmation with this card:  "I am a highly creative and artistic person.  I now allow this side of myself to be expressed."  Love & Blessings, Christine 🕊😊🙏🏻❤️💚🌹🌈☮️

Ronald Schaefer
bottom of page