top of page

Awakening Mircales

Public·31 members

Ronald Schaefer
Shirley Ryan

Messages for Thursday, January 11, 2024- New Moon in Capricorn- This energy encourages us to be practical as we make decisions based in logic and truth, to change, create or manifest the life our heart desires. This is a time rebuilding and creating new foundations of love in all forms, not just for the short term but for the long term. A cycle of your life has completed; take time to reflect on what direction you want to move forward; “choose your path” that resonates with your soul and reflects your authenticity and integrity.

❤️The messages from Spirit remind us to get clear on new intentions we are setting; remember to allow Spirit to take the lead and follow through on new ideas, insights and listen to your heart and trust your intuition. Have confidence, faith and trust in yourself as this positive energy will attract new love in all forms and people of like minds who can be genuinely supportive. Let go of preconceived ideas on how your new intentions will manifest, trust that all will work out in your highest good and for everyone involved. This will be beneficial in all relationship types, especially in career matters so everyone in a group setting can exchange ideas, opinions etc… feeling at peace knowing they all have an equal say in present and future plans. Affirmation: “I am supported by the universe. I trust my inner guidance.” Love & Blessings, Christine 🕊😊🙏🏻❤️💚🌹🌈☮️

bottom of page