top of page

Awakening Mircales

Public·31 members

Messages for Wednesday, June 5, 2024-  Today is a period known as dark of the moon, (the period of time before a new moon) which is about releasing and letting go, self care, a time of going within to reflect and heal any old emotional negative patterns, addictions or negative energies on a subconscious level.  There will be a New Moon in Gemini tomorrow, 6/6/24.

❤️Today is a day to go within and reflect on what you want to let go of in your life that is not serving you.  A cycle has ended; it’s time to surrender any old emotional negative patterns that are holding you back.  As you let go and allow healing, this creates space for new love in all forms to enter into your life.  Listen to your heart, trust your intuition, allow Spirit and the angelic realm to guide you along the way, trust and have faith that all will work out in your highest good and for everyone involved.  Take time to restore harmony, peace and balance into your life, self care is essential and reflects self respect.  Don’t worry about the future or dwell on the past, stay in the present moment.

❤️Affirmation from card #6 Surrender:  “I release all energy that is not aligned with my greatest good.  I rid myself of any doubts by remembering there is a valid reason for everything that happens.”  Love & Blessings, Christine  🕊😊🙏🏻❤️💚🌹🌈☮️

Shirley Ryan
Ronald Schaefer
bottom of page