top of page

Awakening Mircales

Public·31 members

Messages for Wednesday, December 7, 2022- 🌕Full Moon in ♊️Gemini- Full moons are a time of endings, completion and manifestations.  This Full Moon in Gemini (which is an air sign and is about communication) will encourage us to communicate our true hearts desires, and this communication can occur in all forms, especially with the use of modern technology.  Be mindful and use your words to communicate in ways that are empowering, uplifting and encouraging, and most importantly convey love in all forms for any area of your life you wish to change, create or manifest.

❤️Spirit reminds us not to get caught up in thinking too much and over analyzing situations that are challenging. Do not put your energies into fear and negativity, channel any frustrations into breaking through fears, worries and anxieties, put your energy into being of service, creative projects and making healthy positive changes.  Give any fears or doubts over to Spirit, Archangel Michael and your spiritual team, allow healing, have compassion for yourself and others.  Have faith and trust and most importantly, "believe" in yourself.  Don't believe everything you “think” and don’t let naysayers or skeptics hinder you.  Listen to your heart and trust your intuition.

❤️It may be difficult to leave the past behind and move forward; but remember to only take the lessons and love, leave the rest behind.  Use your personal power from love to make healthy positive changes and move forward to embrace new love in all forms.  Be the “magician” of your own life, co-create with Spirit the life your heart desires.

❤️River of Blessings- Releasing Constraints- Affirmation:  “I release attachment and restriction.  I am blessed and purified, ready to receive the ever expanding value flowing into my life.”

Love & Blessings, Christine 😊🕊🙏🏻❤️💚🌹🌈☮️🌠🦋

bottom of page