top of page

Awakening Mircales

Public·29 members

We are currently going through an evolutionary process in our consciousness both as a collective and as an individual. We are beging asked on many differently levels to let go of who we think we are and what we think we are which can bring forth some triggers.

These triggers rising is not a bad thing or a good thing it merely is a process we are all going through, as we go through this process spirit reminds us to remember what we have learned on our journey and use it.

Let’s us remember and affirm: the laws of universal love take route in my life. I now apply everything I have learned during my spiritual quest. The knowledge of the mind will be transformed into life knowledge. I radiate love. Light transforms, my heart and my thoughts.

Spirituality is not a thing you only use to get what you want spirituality is what we use to help us through our lives and daily journey to allows to remember who and what we are. What spiritual practice could you use today? How can you. Better align with your source today?

Christine Halliwell
S R
bottom of page