top of page

Awakening Mircales

Public·29 members

Weekend contemplation for December 15, 2023

Our crowning thought for this weekend is the hawk prints, and he is reminding us to stay aware in the present moment, and to watch for synchronicity to let us know the next step to take towards our greatest good. He also asked us to stay open and expect spirit to speak to us, and to show us the way Forward. Be aware not to push or to force but instead to allow.

This thing leads us to the dream walker. The Dreamwalker invites us in to a space of contemplation to really look at our dreams and desires, and ask ourselves. Is this a dream and desire from my higher self or is it a dream and desire from my lower self, or my false self. We can be sure it’s coming from the false self, because it is all about the enrichment of ourselves , we can tell it’s coming from our higher self when it is about the enrichment of ourselves and the enrichment of others as well.

This thing leads us to the well watcher, and the well watcher reminds us to be aware of where the power from manifestation comes from we are not the manifest. We are the vessels through which the manifestation flows. A wonderful prayer that can get us into alignment with that power is thy will be done through me for the highest good of all, and for the true manifestation of my purpose. We will know the way forward by the small still voice within. The divine also may answer your call by sending others to help guide you be open and aware.

The energy present is the winged wise ones, angelic, help and miraculous aid just meaning that the angels are with us surrounding us.

This then leads us to our grounding card for this weekend, which is the rainbow prints. He represents the law of receiving. The rainbow prince says to keep your sites on the sky. After the rainstorm that may have upset your life. Follow your bliss to the pot of gold, waiting for you. Perseverance pays off, and your reward will be greater than you can imagine.

Christine Halliwell
Ronald Schaefer
bottom of page